in communication, Illustration is crucial to the successful and efficient conveyance of information, context and intent world-wide.
It is used in many of our branding projects, and each of our logo designs begins it's life as a hand drawn sketch. This gives our work a totally unique, hand-crafted feel that sets our clients apart. It helps to convey ideas, themes, and concepts in an engaging, charming way.
We often process information faster when accompanied by illustrations, building a visual connection between the viewer and the product or concept, helping to viewers to retain information.
Sometimes when products or concepts cannot be photographed, illustration steps in to allow the creation of any image, especially abstract or complex concepts. It also gives visibility to difficult subject matter, easily representing a difficult, small or obscure object or concept.
A powerful way to convey complex information, or large amounts of data is through the use of customised infographics. These illustrations are complex to build yet work efficiently to give order to information promptly, making it easy for the audience to understand and digest.
- unique: illustrations are created specific to the client, their content and their branding requirements.
- contemporary: illustration reflects graphic trends, subjects and current news.
- universal: illustration visually crosses language and regional barriers.
- evocative: illustration prompts an internal emotional connection.
- concise: illustration conveys complex information quickly and efficiently.
- coherent: illustration is easily understandable, and easier to comprehend quickly than text.
- fluid: illustration is flexible across all mediums.
Considering animation? Want to build a brand footprint in the hearts and minds of your clientele? Creativore can build the concept from sketches on paper, to digital animation and into the living rooms and social settings of the very target base that your business needs.